Monday, February 25, 2013

So.. I might have been the girl who insisted blogs were too popular and totally over rated.
I don't really know what happened. Maybe I'm just suffering from identity crisis. Maybe I'm floundering in a sea of self doubt. Or maybe I'm just bored and need a place to I can rant and post scribbles where no one will tell me to shut up. Not that anyone will ever read this blog, or this post for that matter. Seriously, who reads someone's first blog post? So, I'll leave it to you to decide if you want to join in the madness.
                                                       

4 comments:

  1. Or maybe you and I are both smart enough to know a good suggestion when we hear it. I must say, I whole-heartedly approve of this whole blogging thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really looking forward to reading this. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is just the coolest of the cool.

    ReplyDelete